Monday 3 September 2012

Exciting news for foodies!







I am thrilled to announce some very exciting news :-). As I know a lot of readers love reading about food as much as they do about travel (I know I do!), for every country I have visited and all future countries I visit, I am going to have a guest post from authors who really know their stuff about that regions food!

For most people, travel and food go hand in hand and although I love eating and experiencing traditional and cultural foods, I am much better at writing about travel than food. Each guest post will explore the traditional foods and specialties of a particular country/region and hopefully will inspire all you foodies out there to possibly try to recreate the dishes at home. I know I will!

The next post will be a fabulous guest post from a Canadian blogger and will explore the traditional delicacies and foods of Canada. I can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment