Tuesday 21 August 2012

USA - the place of dreams :-)

After leaving Canada which was the start of a 3 month adventure, myself and a friend continued our journey into the USA.



 Now, I have always held a dream of doing a classic American road trip and I had visions of cowboys, rodeos, desert plains, beautiful coastline, drive-ins and canyons. What I got was this and so much more! The trip really was a dream come true and one I could relive over and over again!



The United States of America comprises of 50 states and 1 federal district. It is a very multicultural and ethnically diverse nation, due to large numbers of immigrants from other countries. I found each state to be so diverse and to offer something different and unique and I can honestly say there was not one single place I disliked.



I have to add that the American people also absolutely made our trip for us, with their warm hearted, generous and outgoing personalities. We travelled around using Greyhound buses, Amtrak trains and also rented a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment