Tuesday 21 August 2012

Canada - a majestic land of lakes, mountains and prairies



Canada marked the start of a 3 month trip for me, travelling to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Montreal and then on to the USA.

The idea for this trip came from my childhood dream of doing the classic American road trip and I had also always wanted to visit Canada so figured this was the perfect starting point!



Canada is a country of undulating landscapes, breathtaking scenery and unique and interesting cities. It is the second largest country in the world by area and is home to Niagara Falls, the Canadian Rockies, The Prairies and many more magnificent attractions.



During my time in Canada, I immersed myself in the cool, urban vibe of Toronto, soaked in the political history and beautiful views of the river in Ottawa, felt the spray of  water from the breathtaking falls at Niagara and strolled the cobbled streets of Montreal. Magnifique!


No comments:

Post a Comment